OEM for iPad Mini Touch Screen with IC Connector Chip Complete Assembly with Home Button Home Flex Cable Black
1.This item is a complete Screen. It was already installed with IC Connector Chip, home button, home flex ribbon and Adhesive Strip Sticker for iPad Mini. You don't need solder the IC and home flex. You just need plug in the IC connector to the motherboard. It is easy and time saving.
2.The Touch Screen( Digitizer ) and IC both are OEM Quality. If you require lower price, we have another grade quality, please find it on our site.
- For iPad Mini touch screen with IC, we will test each one with our fingers. Anywhere of the screen will be touched to see whether the screen is sensitive.
- The Home Button will be tested too. We click or press the home button to check whether home button works.
- Without scratches on the glass. We inspect the glass by peeling off the screen protector to check whether there are any scratches on the glass.
4.This item is used to replace or repair your broken or damaged iPad Mini Screen. If you are not a repair technician, please ask your local repair shop to help you.
5.Please take care when tearing down your iPad mini touch screen with IC to avoid damages or destruction.
- iPad Mini Wifi Model A1432
- iPad Mini GSM Model A1454
- iPad Mini CDMA Model A1455
7.Packing & Shipping: Each Digitizer Touch Screen With IC Connector Chip Home Button Flex Assembly for iPad Mini will be put in a thick bubble bag and then wrapped with some bubble tapes.Delivery is about 1-3 days. Shipping time is depended on what shipping companies.
When you install your iPad Mini Touch Screen with IC Connector, please don't forget to put some Kapton Tape on the top of the screen (near the home button). This is to avoid contact problems. Because the back cover (metal frame) is metal, it is electric conduction, if you don't use the tape to separate the metal frame and touch screen, the screen will occur many problems, like touch not sensitive, open Apps on its own, home button no reaction...
Here are other repair tips for replacing the touch screen with IC Connector for iPad Mini, there are 2 pictures. The first one is very important - because many people damage the touch flex cable.
If your iPad Mini still have problems, please take your device and screen to your local repair shops for help.