(Full Ori) 4.7 inch Front Screen for iPhone 6 LCD Digitizer Touch Panel Black
- Buy 3 for $17.38 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for $17.29 each and save 2%
OEM Full Original for iPhone 6 LCD Digitizer Touch Panel Replacement Black
This item is Full original, including the LCD Digitizer and flex cable. The difference between 'Full original' and 'Original, frame and Glass are Combined and Assembled by Cold Melt Tech' is that the second one is process by our factory (third party).
To replace your broken or shattered iPhone 6 LCD Digitizer, you can buy a full original lcd screen to make your iPhone 6 new. The LCD Display and Touch Screen are combined as one part for iPhone 6, so this item is your best choice to replace your damaged one.
Features of the LCD Digitizer for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch):
- Condition: OEM and Brand New (Original Factory Product)
- Color: Black
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels with 326 ppi
- Compatible with: 4.7 inch iPhone 6
Quality Control: To make sure your iPhone 6 LCD Digitizer can be perfectly replaced, each lcd screen will be double tested before shipping. Testing standards: The LCD Display is showing normal color and touch function is sensitive. The lcd screen is checked under different colors, we don't sell lcd screens with dead pixels.
Delivery Time: This item will be shipped within 2 days. A tracking number will be sent you once we ship it.
What you get: OEM for iPhone 6 LCD Digitizer Assembly with Frame Black 4.7 inch
- This LCD Screen for iPhone 6 comes with frame and earpiece Anti-dust mesh. When you install the screen, you need transfer the earpiece, front camera with proximity sensor flex cable and other small parts to this new screen.
- Please make sure the screws are correctly put into each hole.
- Take care when tearing down your iPhone 6 LCD Digitizer. (The LCD and Digitizer flex cable are connected on the motherboard, don't pull out with too much power, you should do it slowly to avoid damage the motherboard plug or connector)
- After installation, if the screen has vertical bar, please re-connect the lcd and digitizer flex cable, the vertical bar is caused by improper connection.
- If you are not sure if you can replace your broken screen, please take the new LCD Screen and your board to your local repair shops for help.